Board of Review
Board OverviewThe Board of Review is established by State Statute. The Board hears appeals regarding assessed property values set by the Village Assessor and also performs certain procedural functions in approving the Village Assessment Roll.
- State Statutes require that the Board meet at least once during the 30 days following the second Monday in May
- Additional meetings are held according to need
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
How to JoinIf you are interested in joining the Board, please see the links below. The application will be kept on file and considered when there is a committee vacancy.
VOLUNTEER FORM (printable)
VOLUNTEER FORM (online and fillable)
The Board of Review includes 5 members and 4 alternates each serving 5-year terms.
- Angela Brunhart, Term Expires: 2022
- Ellen Eckman, Term Expires: 2020
- Jeff Morris, Term Expires: 2020
- Karen Tidwall, Term Expires: 2018
- Lance Mueller, Term Expires: 2022
- Sara Schnoor, 1st Alternate, Term Expires: 2019
- Vacant, 2nd Alternate, Term Expires: 2019
- Vacant, 3rd Alternate, Term Expires: 2022
- Eugene Groysman, 4th Alternate, Term Expires: 2018
- Sara Bruckman, Village Clerk
Board of Review Notices
- 2017 Revaluation Notice
- 2017 Board of Review Meet and Adjourn Notice
- 2017 Board of Review Adjourned to July 2017 Notice
- 2017 Open Book and Board of Review Meeting Notice
- 2017 Board of Review Adjourned Sine Die
Board of Review Documents
You may discuss future assessments with the assessor by calling 414-847-2720 or 800-770-3927.
- Notice of Intent to File (PDF)
- Board of Review - Personal Property Objection Form (PA-115B) - Use if you are objecting to personal property tax assessment
- Board of Review - Real Estate Objection Form (PA-115A) - Use if you are objecting to real estate / property tax assessment