Community Development Authority
The Community Development Authority was created in 1993 with the objectives to create beneficial effects upon the economy and quality of life in the Village. The goals of the CDA include:
- The strengthening of the long-term economic viability of the village
- Eliminating substandard and obsolete buildings, environmental deficiencies, and nonconforming uses
- Providing for orderly physical and economic growth
- Creation of development and planning studies and proposals on behalf of the village
- Expansion of the availability of affordable housing; enhancement and preservation of the village's tax base
CDA By-Laws and Rules of Procedure
- 7:30 a.m. at Village Hall second floor Committee Room
- Most often meetings are the 1st Friday of each month, as needed.
Sign up to receive meeting notices under the Notify Me button.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Check the Village Calendar or Agenda Center to view upcoming meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
How to Join VOLUNTEER FORM (printable)
VOLUNTEER FORM (online and fillable)
- Peter Hammond, Chairperson
- Jessica Carpenter, Trustee
- Michal Dawson
- John Florsheim
- Jon Krouse
- Joe LeSage
- John Wesley Warren, Trustee