The Parks Commission was re-established by the Village Board in 2008. The commission's goal is to implement elements within the Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan that was adopted December 2007. The Parks Commission shall direct its attention to the physical improvement, maintenance, and use of all village parks and facilities, and shall work closely with the Shorewood Recreation Department, School District, and community groups.
- 5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of every month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Check the Village Calendar or Agenda Center to view upcoming meetings or sign up to receive meeting notices under the Notify Me button.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
How to Join VOLUNTEER FORM (printable)
VOLUNTEER FORM (online and fillable)
- Chair Ellen Eckman, term expires 2019
- Sam Essak, term expires 2018
- Niki Skinner, term expires 2020
- Mark Schill, term expires 2020
- Jaime Jacoby, term expires 2019
- Kathy Yanoff, term expires 2020
- Jenny Vulpas, term expires 2018
- Trustee Liaison Michael Maher
- Tyler Burkart, Assistant Village Manager