Contesting Parking Tickets
If you do not wish to contest your parking ticket, you may pay online here.
If you wish to contest a parking ticket, you MUST sign up for court by calling the Shorewood Police Department at (414) 847-2610. You will need to know the following:
- License plate number of the vehicle that the ticket was placed on
- Ticket number on the upper right-hand corner of the ticket.
You will then be given a parking court date.
Parking Court Appearances
When you have a scheduled Court appearance for your PARKING CITATION, these are your four (4) options:
- Appear in Person. Note: Court is currently being held at the Village Center located at 3920 N. Murray Ave., Shorewood, WI 53211. NOTE: You MUST have a scheduled Court appearance prior to appearing in person.
- Email or mail the Court a Plea Form. Plea forms can be found online here; NOTE: You MUST have a scheduled Court appearance for your parking citation(s) prior to filling out the plea form. You can email the Court at email@example.com or mail to 3930 N. Murray Ave., Shorewood, WI, 53211. Please write Attn. Court Clerk on the envelope.
- Email the Court directly. Address the email to Judge Kirchner using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain why you received the citation and any comments you would like the Judge to consider. NOTE: You MUST have a scheduled Court appearance for your parking citation(s) prior to sending the court a direct email.
- Join via Zoom. You can join the February 9, 2021 Court hearing via Zoom by click here at 6:30 p.m. NOTE: You MUST have a scheduled Court appearance prior to appearing by Zoom.
NOTE: The Judge expects the registered owner or the driver responsible for the ticket to appear in court.
Failure to appear, either in person or by Zoom, or by submitting a Parking Plea Form, will result in a default judgment being entered against you.