Contesting Parking Tickets

If you wish to contest a parking ticket, you must sign up for court by calling the Shorewood Police Department at 414-847-2610. You will need to know the:

  • License plate number of the vehicle that the ticket was placed on
  • Ticket number on the upper right-hand corner of the ticket

Once you are signed up, you will be given a date and time to appear in court.