OverviewThe Shorewood Conservation Committee was re-established by the village Board of Trustees in 2007. The committee recommends the adoption of policies, programs, and projects to accomplish its goals and objectives towards sustainability and conservation efforts. The Conservation Committee is comprised of 13 members, each appointed to 3-year terms by the Village Board.
The Village of Shorewood solicited and received proposals for a new waste hauling contract, containing various options for collection of trash, recyclables and yard waste, as well as options for a potential new program for composting food scraps. The proposals are currently under consideration by the Village Board of Trustees. The Shorewood Conservation Committee would like to provide your feedback to the Trustees as they consider the new contract options. Click here to take a 5-10 minute survey so your feedback is heard.
- 7:00 p.m.
- 1st Thursday of every month
- Village Hall, 3930 N. Murray Ave, Shorewood, WI 53211
Agendas & Minutes Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Check the Village Calendar or Agenda Center to view upcoming meetings or sign up to receive meeting notices under the Notify Me button.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
How to Join VOLUNTEER FORM (printable)
VOLUNTEER FORM (online and fillable)
- Chair Joshua Liberatore, term expires 2021
- Maggie Pipek, term expires 2021
- Matt McGovern, term expires 2021
- Henry Tomasiewicz, term expires 2021
- Caroline Kuebler, term expires 2020
- Chase Kelm, term expires 2020
- Donna Pollock, term expires 2021
- Linda Frank, term expires 2021
- Meenal Atre, term expires 2019
- Roland Schroeder, term expires 2019
- Sue Murphy Yerkes, term expires 2019
- Elisabeth Witt, term expires 2019
- Davida Amenta, Trustee Liaison
Staff LiaisonIf you would like to contact members of the citizen committee, please email the staff liaison listed below:
- Tyler Burkart, Assistant Village Manager
How to Join
The Village Board of Trustees appoints new members to the Conservation Committee when there is a vacancy. If you are interested in joining the committee, complete and submit a Volunteer Application. The application will be kept on file and considered when there is a committee vacancy.