Request Service Online

Use the Request Service Online Form to report a concern or make a request for service to the Public Works Department.

This department typically handles requests relating to:

  • Street light outages
  • Refuse, recycling and yard waste collection
  • Street-sign repair
  • Potholes
  • Street trees and urban forestry
  • Construction projects
  • Water and sewer service

Once submitted, your concern will be reviewed and handled by the appropriate personnel. We may contact you to ask for more information or to update you on the status of your submission.