The Village Board approved the intermediate level for the 2020 wellness program. This is a one-year modification to the scorecard to provide some incentives for doing some of the wellness activities. This action is in response to several employees expressing concerns of scheduling medical, dental or vision appointments during COVID-19.
Here is what you need to know about the action:
• The Wellness program will continue for 2020.
• Employees (and spouses) completing the program receive the full amount of incentives if they accumulate 350 points for an employee and 300 points for a spouse.
• For single plans: employees completing 200 points will reach the intermediate level, which means you pay 12% of the PPO premium share or receive an additional $300 in HSA contributions if on the high deductible plan.
• For family plans: employees completing 200 points and a spouse (if on the plan) completing 200 points will reach the intermediate level, which means you pay 12% of the PPO premium share or receive an additional $900 in HSA contributions if on the high deductible plan.
• If you want to participate at the intermediate level, biometric screenings are not required. They are still required if you want to get to the full participant level.
• Scorecards are still due by September 14.
For those of you who may not want to be a full participant or are struggling to schedule appointments, this intermediate level should serve as a nice alternative to consider. Reach out if you have any questions. If you wish to participate in wellness, I strongly recommend scheduling appointments now.