Welcome to the Village of Shorewood Communications Page!
This is where you can find links to all Village-sponsored media outlets as well as information from our major community partners. This is where you can truly connect with Shorewood and learn what's happening in our community.
Check out our Shorewood e-newsletters and sign-up to receive the ones you like.
- The Village Manager's Memo- This weekly newsletter has information regarding meetings, events and news from the Village government.
- Shorewood Business Improvement District (BID) E-News- Information regarding businesses and economic development within the Village.
- School District E-News- Weekly information regarding Shorewood's school district and stories from amazing faculty, staff and students.
- Shorewood Public Library E-News- Information regarding events, enrichment and updates provided by the library.
- Keep-in-Touch E-newsletter- A quarterly newsletter containing information regarding special events in the Village from the Village Government, School District, Business Improvement District and Library.
Social Media Channels
Find all of the websites, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram contacts for Shorewood groups:
|Village of Shorewood||Shorewood Police Department|
|Shorewood Public Library||Shorewood School District|
|Recreation Department||Plein Air Shorewood|
|Business Improvement District (BID)|
|North Shore Fire Department||North Shore Health Department|
|Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission|
Facebook Community Pages
|Shorewood Foundation||Shorewood SEED Foundation|
|Shorewood Men's Club||Shorewood High School Alumni Association|
Sign-up for e-mail and text message alerts for various Village news, committee and board agendas as well as construction information. View "Notify Me".
This system is used by the Village Police Department to communicate public safety alerts. The Nixle system is a very valuable tool which allows residents to receive important information regarding possible hazards quickly.
The Village uses surveys to learn how efficient and effective programs and services are throughout the Village. . Data collected through surveys is of the utmost importance. Residents are encouraged to complete surveys to help the Village government serve the citizens more effectively. View a list of surveys currently being conducted are available through this link.
|Customer Satisfaction Survey||Buying in Shorewood|
|Renting in Shorewood||Moving Out|
Village Staff are dedicated to providing the best possible service to residents and visitors of Shorewood. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns. It is important that we answer your questions and hear your opinions.
Tue Dec. 1
Wed Dec. 2
Wed Dec. 2
Thu Dec. 3
Mon Dec. 7