Frequently Asked Questions
Please see the answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions below. If your question isn't answered, please email us at email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.
I don't see my voter participation recorded in MyVote.
- Recording of voter participation can take up to 30 days after an election.
I want to register to vote .
- Note: You must reside at the address you provide on your Registration Form for at least 28 consecutive days prior to an election in order to vote in Shorewood.
- You may register in-person in the Clerk and Customer Service Department, located in Village Hall, 3930 N Murray Ave., Shorewood WI 53211. Valid proof of residency required. IMPORTANT: You may not register in the Clerk and Customer Service Department the Monday prior to any election.
How can I request an absentee ballot to be mailed?
When can I return my absentee ballot?
- Absentee ballots must be received by the Clerk & Customer Service Department no later than 8 p.m. on the day of any election.
How can I return my absentee ballot?
- Absentee ballots may be returned via USPS or in the drive-up, white dropbox located in the parking lot behind Village Hall/Library.
When can I do in-person absentee voting?
- In-Person absentee voting is held for two weeks prior to any election. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. The second Friday, hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Location varies between the Village Center, 3920 N Murray Ave. and the Village Hall, 3930 N Murray Ave. Please contact the Clerk and Customer Service Department at 414.847.2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’d like to work the Elections.
- Interested in becoming an Election Inspector, please fill out the Election Inspector Interest Form and return it to the Clerk’s office via USPS or the white dropbox.
Didn’t find the answer to your question? Please contact us at email@example.com
Have a non-election related question? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org