Senior Resource Center
The Senior Resource Center (SRC) promotes safe, healthy and enriching lifestyles for Shorewood residents age 60 and older.
Since the SRC opened in April 2000 it has continued to grow and each month more than 500 persons expand their interests and horizons by attending events.
Volunteer opportunities are available for a variety of assignments. Come join us. Request to be on our email distribution list or Shorewood residents can add your name and address to our mailing list free of charge to receive a monthly calendar of events. Some programs have a fee, but many are free. The Shorewood SRC is a great place to keep your mind and body healthy and make new friends.
For further information, please email Elizabeth Price, call 414-847-2727, or by writing her at the following address:
Shorewood Senior Resource Center
2010 E. Shorewood Blvd.
Shorewood, WI 53211
Calendar of Events
6th Grade Essay Contest - My Favorite Grandparent or Older Adult
- Mr. Dale by Piper Grimes (PDF)
- Language by Maya Schmaling Winner 2018 (PDF)
- Senior Essay by Hans Hemann 2018 (PDF)
- Making Moussaka with my Aunt by Vuk Jovanovic 2018 (PDF)
- Grandma Leaves A Trail of Inspiration by Christina Monty (PDF)
- A Helping Hand by Max Schmaling winner 2018 (PDF)
- The Lessons I Have Learned from Wella by Mercedes Perez 2018 (PDF)