Where do I pay a forfeiture?
You may pay by mail with a personal check or money order. Cash, check, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted methods of payment in person at:
Shorewood Police Department
3936 N. Murray Ave.
Shorewood, WI 53211

Show All Answers

1. Am I required to appear for a scheduled court date?
2. Can I reschedule a court date?
3. If my citation doesn't indicate "must appear," what happens if I do not appear?
4. What do I do if I miss my court date?
5. What happens if payment or arrangement to pay is not made by the due date?
6. Where do I pay a forfeiture?