How do I dispose of my electronic items?
As of September 1, 2010 electronic items must be recycled in the State of Wisconsin. Items can be brought to the Shorewood Public Works facility during Saturday dumping hours (only). There is a $25-50 fee to dispose of television sets and computer monitors dependent upon size; all other items are accepted free of charge.

Show All Answers

1. What day is my garbage and recycling collection?
2. Why wasn't my garbage picked up?
3. Why wasn't my yard waste or brush collected?
4. What are your office and compactor (dump) hours?
5. I am moving, what should I do about my water service?
6. How do I dispose of my electronic items?
7. What recyclables are accepted at the Shorewood Recycling Center?
8. How can I dispose of hazardous materials?
9. How can I dispose of my Christmas tree?